* at least 30 dives in open water, of which 5 dives in the range of 25-30 meters
* completed Logbook
* AOWD certification or equivalent equivalent to another training system
* adequate medical condition - completed medical questionnaire before the start of the course
* the minimum age of the course is 15 years - for teenagers, the consent of a parent or legal guardian is required
Certification after the course
* globally recognized certification for diving in Caves
* Technical Diving Courses
Diving with at least one diving partner - "buddy".
"Buddy" is the worldwide name for a diving partner
Course/ lesson section
* theoretical lessons according to the documentation - manual or presentation - with a minimum length of 6 hours
* open water exercises with a diving device with a minimum range of 1 dive, where the dive must last at least 60 minutes bottom time
* exercises in closed water - in a cave with a diving device with a minimum range of 3 dives, where each of the dives must last at least 40 minutes bottom time
* final theoretical and practical exam with a minimum requirement of 80% passing score
Type of teaching
Theory + practical part
Practical teaching with diving device - mandatory diving equipment for the course
* diving ABCD - mask, snorkel, fins, neoprene boots
* diving equipment appropriate to the conditions in which the training will take place - dry membrane or neoprene suit, hood, gloves
* diving device, ie regulator - 1st stage and two 2nd stages - primary with a hose length of 150-210 cm and secondary suspended on rubber under the chin, inflator hose, manometer, buoyancy control device (BCD), integrated weight system and tanl filled with air or nitrox - up to 40% oxygen content
* diving computer, cutting tool
* underwater compass
* two diving lights - main and backup
* main reel with a minimum coil length of 100 m
* backup reel - so-called safety reel - with a minimum coil length of 30 meters
* arrows to indicate navigation line
* wetnotes or writing board
* weekly cycle with a possible time distribution according to the current situation and the possibilities of the course participants
* Diving Instructor + Supervisor, i.e. Divemaster or Assistant Instructor or Assistant Divemaster
* the course is led by experienced diving instructors who focus on clear and safe training
The Cave Diver course is one of the specialized courses within our training system
Completion of the Cave Diver course is a prerequisite for participation in other diving courses from the portfolio of technical, medical, meditation, but also children's courses offered by DES.
In our Cave Diver course manual you will find all the necessary information for diving and also everything related to scuba diving for advanced divers.
All topics have a logical sequence, so that your learning is easy to remember and understand.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
And in this spirit, your course will take place.
* introductory briefing, positive motivation, energization of the organism
* introduction to the basic points and limits of the lesson and course
* positive relaxation, preparation for practical exercises
* for lessons in open and closed - in a cave water, the limit for one instructor is 2 participants of the dive course
* all dives completed must be non-decompressed with the maximum ascent speed 9 meters/ min.
* gas consumption management is required, which is ruled by the rule of thirds, ie one third for descent, one third for ascent and one third is a reserve
* for dives to depths greater than 10 m, a safety stop is made when surfacing at 5 meters for 3 minutes
* the maximum depth of the first dive in open water is 20 m and none of the following dives may exceed a depth of 30 meters
* a maximum of 2 dives can be performed in one day with a minimum surface interval of 2 hours
* upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an internationally valid
diving certification of the Cave Diver
Cave diver certification entitles you to
* dive in the Caves
Self-study before and during the course
You will find all study materials in the e-learning section of the des.blue website
We offer training program for closed and corporate groups.
You can complete training dives with us according to your wishes in the
Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Egypt, Malta etc.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
Do you think about to buy your diving equipment?
We suggest following BRANDS
* ScubaForce - detailed offer you find HERE
* SCUBAPRO - detailed offer you find HERE
* AQUALUNG - detailed offer you find HERE