Dry Suit Diver
Dry Suit Diver
* 10 dives in open water, of which 5 dives in the range of 15-20 meters completed and confirmed in Logbook
* OWD certification or equivalent
* good health - completed health questionnaire before the start of the course
* for kids, the consent of a parent or legal guardian
Certification after the course
* globally recognized certification for open water diving in Dry Suit
* Special Diving Courses
Diving with at least one diving partner - "buddy".
"Buddy" is the worldwide name for a diving partner
Course / lesson section
* theoretical blocks of diving lessons according to the documentation - manual or presentation
* Open water diving with diving device
Type of teaching
Theory + practical part
Practical teaching with diving device - mandatory diving equipment for the course
* diving ABC (mask, snorkel, fins)
* dry suit
* diving equipment appropriate to the conditions in which the training will take place (hood, gloves, undergarment)
* diving device, i.e. regulator -1st stage and two 2nd stages - primary with a hose length of 150-210 cm and secondary suspended on rubber under the chin), inflator hose, manometer, buoyancy control device (BCD), integrated weight system and tank or nitrox (up to 40% oxygen content)
* wetnotes or writing board
* weekly cycle with a time distribution (even for several weeks), according to the current situation and the possibilities of the course participants
* Diving Instructor + Supervisor, i.e. Divemaster or Assistant Instructor or Assistant Divemaster
* the course is led by experienced diving instructors who focus on clear and safe training
The Dry Suit course is one of the specialized courses within our training system
Completion of the Dry Suit course is a prerequisite for participation in other diving courses from the portfolio of technical, medical, meditation, but also children's courses offered by DES.
In our Dry Suit course manual you will find all the necessary information for diving and also everything related to scuba diving for advanced divers.
All topics have a logical sequence, so that your learning is easy to remember and understand.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
And in this spirit, your course will take place.
* introductory briefing, positive motivation, energization of the organism
* introduction to the basic points and limits of the lesson and course
* positive relaxation, preparation for practical exercises
* assembly - "equipment" of the diving device, subsequent check of the correctness of the assembly, complete set for diving
* preparation of a dry suit (cuffs, zipper)
* verification of the functionality of the filling and draining valve
* dry suit dressing practice, methodology, practical demonstration, setting the size of suspenders
* undressing a dry suit, methodology, practical demonstration
* work with the filling and draining valve of the dry suit
* pre-immersion preparation (water tightness test)
* immersion training
* crisis situation training - the reaction to situation of the air in the part of the feet and the ascent with the feet towards the surface
* care for dry suits after diving and during storage
* final debriefing
* upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an internationally valid
diving certification of the Dry Suit Diver
Dry Suit certification entitles you to
* dive in the Dry Suit
Self-study before and during the course
You will find all study materials in the e-learning section of the des.blue website
We offer training program for closed and corporate groups.
You can complete training dives with us according to your wishes in the
Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Egypt, Malta etc.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
Do you think about to buy your diving equipment?
We suggest following BRANDS
* ScubaForce - detailed offer you find HERE
* SCUBAPRO - detailed offer you find HERE
* AQUALUNG - detailed offer you find HERE