Full Face Mask Diver
Full Face Mask Diver
* OWD certification or equivalent
* good health - completed health questionnaire before the start of the course
* completed Logbook
* for teenagers, the consent of a parent or legal guardian is required
Certification after the course
* globally recognized certification for Full Face Mask diving
* Special Diving Courses
Diving with at least one diving partner - "buddy".
"Buddy" is the worldwide name for a diving partner
Course/ lesson section
* theory - instructor's explanation - according to the manual or presentation with a minimum range of 2 hours
* open water exercises with a diving device with a minimum range of 2 dives, where each of the dives must last at least 20 minutes bottom time
* final theoretical and practical exam with a minimum requirement of 80% passing score
Type of teaching
Theory + practical part
Practical teaching with diving device - mandatory diving equipment for the course
* diving ABCD - mask, snorkel, fins, neoprene boots
* full face mask
* diving equipment appropriate to the conditions in which the training will take place - hood, gloves etc.
* diving device, i.e. regulator - 1st stage and two 2nd stages - primary, usually integrated directly in the full face mask, with a hose length of 80 cm and a secondary length of 150-200 cm, guided as primary and attached by carabine to the D ring right shoulder strap, inflator hose, manometer, buoyancy control device (BCD), integrated weight system and tank filled with air or nitrox - up to 40% oxygen content
* 2 hours of theory + minimum 2 dives á 20 minutes
* Diving Instructor + Supervisor, i.e. Divemaster or Assistant Instructor or Assistant Divemaster
* the course is led by experienced diving instructors who focus on clear and safe training
The Full Face Mask Diver course is one of the specialized courses within our training system
Completion of the Full Face Mask Diver course is a prerequisite for participation in other diving courses from the portfolio of technical, medical, meditation, but also children's courses offered by DES.
In our Full Face Mask Diver course manual you will find all the necessary information for diving and also everything related to scuba diving for advanced divers.
All topics have a logical sequence, so that your learning is easy to remember and understand.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
And in this spirit, your course will take place.
* introductory briefing, positive motivation, energization of the organism
* introduction to the basic points and limits of the lesson and course
* positive relaxation, preparation for practical exercises
* description of the basic elements of the full face mask and acquaintance with the functions
* principles of mask application and emergency removal
* testing of functions above the water surface
* training in equalizing the pressure in the middle ear using the Valsava maneuver - we block the nose with an extension in the mask and exhale into the nose - Frenzel maneuver - we press the tongue on the upper part of the mouth and swallow - and others
* surface Air Valve closure and mask immersion
* partial flooding of the full face mask
* working with the full face mask under water, removing and putting on the mask
* transition to a backup mask under water and back to full face
* care for the full face mask after diving and during storage
* how to choose the right hood for use with a full face mask
* final debriefing
* upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an internationally valid
diving certification of the Full Face Mask Diver
Full Face Mask Diver certification entitles you to
* dive with Full Face Mask
Self-study before and during the course
You will find all study materials in the e-learning section of the des.blue website
We offer training program for closed and corporate groups.
You can complete training dives with us according to your wishes in the
Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Egypt, Malta etc.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
Do you think about to buy your diving equipment?
We suggest following BRANDS