* at least 50 dives in open water, of which 10 dives in the range of 25-30 m
* completed Logbook
* AOWD certification or equivalent
* valid Oxygen Administrator and Fistr Aid Diver certification
* adequate medical condition - completed medical questionnaire before the start of the course
Certification after the course
* globally recognized certification of Rescue Diver
* Special Diving Courses
Diving with at least one diving partner - "buddy".
"Buddy" is the worldwide name for a diving partner
Course/ lesson section
* theoretical lessons according to the documentation - manual or presentation - with a minimum length of 6 hours
* open water exercises with a diving device with a minimum range of 5 dives, where each of the dives must last at least 30 minutes bottom time
* final theoretical and practical exam with a minimum requirement of 80% passing score
* for open water lessons, the limit for one instructor is 4 participants per dive course
* all dives completed must be non-decompressed with the maximum ascent speed 9 m/ min
* gas consumption management is required, i.e. the start of the exit from a depth of more than 20 meters when the pressure drops to half the initial pressure in the tank
When the depth reaches 20 meters, the OWD rules are followed, i.e. the ascent to the surface when the pressure drops below 60 Bar.
* for dives to depths deeper than 10 meters, a safety stop is made when surfacing at 5 meters for 3 minutes
* the maximum depth of the first dive in open water is 20 meters and none of the following dives must exceed a depth of 30 meters
* maximum of 3 dives can be performed in one day with a minimum surface interval of 2 hours
Type of teaching
Theory + practice
Mandatory equipment for the course
* diving ABCD - mask, snorkel, fins, neoprene boots
* diving equipment appropriate to the conditions in which the training will take place - swimsuit, neoprene suit, hood, gloves
* diving device, i.e. regulator - 1st stage and two 2nd stages - primary with a hose length of 210 cm and secondary suspended on rubber under the chin, inflator hose, manometer, buoyancy control device (BCD), integrated weight system and air-filled tank or nitrox - up to 40% oxygen content
* diving computer
* cutting tool
* underwater compass
* diving flashlight
* decompression buoy with coil
* resuscitation manikin
* oxygen rescue device
* personal protective equipment - gloves, disinfection, etc.
* ambulatory bag
* medical backpack
* wetnotes or writing board
* minimum length of 6 hours of theory + minimum of 5 dives
* the course is led by experienced diving instructors who focus on clear and safe training
The Rescue Diver course is one of the specialized courses within our training system
Completion of the Rescue Diver course is a prerequisite for participation in other diving courses from the portfolio of technical, medical, meditation, but also children's courses offered by DES.
In our Rescue Diver course manual you will find all the necessary information for diving and also everything related to scuba diving for advanced divers.
All topics have a logical sequence, so that your learning is easy to remember and understand.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
And in this spirit, your course will take place.
* introductory briefing, positive motivation, energization of the organism
* introduction to the basic points and limits of the lesson and course
* positive relaxation, preparation for practical exercises
* during each dive in open water we perform basic safety checks and check the functionality of the equipment - check for bubble leakage, check for attachment of the tank to the buoyancy control devicer, check buoyancy control device (BCD), check for flooding, mask check
* repetition of skills acquired from the Oxygen Administrator and Fistr Aid Diver courses
* ensuring positive buoyancy on the surface
* the practice of searching for a drowned diver
* training to help a disoriented diver
* help a tired diver underwater and above water
* defense and deter a diver's attack in panic underwater and above water
* controlled ascent with an unresponsive unconscious diver to the surface in compliance with all safety parameters of the dive - ascent speed 9 m/ min
* use of a decompression buoy as a surface rescue
* out of Air (OoA) solution - "I have no air" in advanced mode with surfacing
* procedure for dismantling equipment from the rescued diver and transport from the water
* simulation of a rescue operation from finding a helpless diver, assiting to the surface, from the water to the shore, diagnosing the problem, first aid using CPR, AED, oxygen device and subsequent contact of the rescue services
* final debriefing and entry of the dive into the logbook
* upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an internationally valid
diving certification of the Rescue Diver
Rescue Diver certification entitles you to
* rescue persons, divers and animals in the sea, in the open water
Self-study before and during the course
You will find all study materials in the e-learning section of the des.blue website
We offer training program for closed and corporate groups.
You can complete training dives with us according to your wishes in the
Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Egypt, Malta etc.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
Do you think about to buy your diving equipment?
We suggest following BRANDS