* Rescue Diver and Intro Cave Diver certification or equivalent of another training system
* at least 100 dives in open water, of which 30 dives in the depth of 25-30 meters
* at least 10 night dives
* at least 50 dives with a twin
* 8 cave dives in at least four different caves, after completing the Intro Cave Diver course
* completed Logbook
* adequate medical condition - completed medical questionnaire before the start of the course
* the minimum age of the course is 18 years - for teenagers, the consent of a parent or legal guardian is required
Certification after the course
* globally recognized certification for diving in Wrecks and Caverns
* Technical Diving Courses
Diving with at least one diving partner - "buddy".
"Buddy" is the worldwide name for a diving partner
Course/ lesson section
* theoretical lessons according to the documentation - manual or presentation - with a minimum length of 6 hours
* open water exercises with a diving device with a minimum range of 2 dives, where each of the dives must last at least 30 minutes bottom time
* exercises in closed water - in the cave - with a diving device with a minimum range of 2 dives, where each of the dives must last at least 30 minutes bottom time
* final theoretical and practical exam with a minimum requirement of 80% passing score
Type of teaching
Theory + practical part
Practical teaching with diving device - mandatory diving equipment for the course
* diving ABCD - mask, snorkel, fins, neoprene boots
* diving equipment appropriate to the conditions in which the training will take place - dry membrane or neoprene suit, hood, gloves
* diving device, ie regulator - two I. stages and two II. stages - primary with a hose length of 210 cm and a secondary one hung on the rubber under the chin, inflator hose, manometer, buoyancy control device (BCD), integrated weight system and tank filled with air or nitrox - up to 40% oxygen content
* diving computer, cutting tool
* underwater compass
* two diving lights - main and backup
* main reel with a minimum winding length of 120m
* backup coil - so-called safety reel - with a minimum coil length of 45m
* two coils each with a minimum winding length of 30m
* at least 10 marks per line, of which 5 directional - arrows - and 5 non-directional - cookies
* wetnotes or writing board
* weekly cycle with a possible time distribution according to the current situation and the possibilities of the course participants
* Diving Instructor + Supervisor, i.e. Divemaster or Assistant Instructor or Assistant Divemaster
* the course is led by experienced diving instructors who focus on clear and safe training
The Wreck Diver course is one of the specialized courses within our training system
Completion of the Wreck Diver course is a prerequisite for participation in other diving courses from the portfolio of technical, medical, meditation, but also children's courses offered by DES.
In our Wreck Diver course manual you will find all the necessary information for diving and also everything related to scuba diving for advanced divers.
All topics have a logical sequence, so that your learning is easy to remember and understand.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
And in this spirit, your course will take place.
* introductory briefing, positive motivation, energization of the organism
* introduction to the basic points and limits of the lesson and course
* positive relaxation, preparation for practical exercises
* for open lessons, the limit for one instructor is 4 participants per dive course
* for lessons in open water - in a cave and a cavern - the limit for one instructor is 3 participants of the dive course
* it can also be a decompression dive, where more decompression stops from a depth of 21 meters are required with the support of breathing Nitrox mixture EAN50 according to the dive plan and the calculation determined according to the decompression table.
The maximum ascent speed is 9m/ minute
* gas consumption management is required, which is ruled by the rule of thirds, ie one third for descent, one third for ascent and one third is a reserve
* the maximum depth of the first dive in open water is 18 m and none of the following dives must exceed a depth of 30 meters
* a maximum of 2 dives can be performed in one day with a minimum surface interval of 2 hours
* minimum visibility 6 meters at the entrance to the cave
* bridging the line only in open water, one intersection (T) is allowed during the dive in the cave
* final briefing
* the Wreck Diver course will teach you the basics of safe wreck diving in an attractive way
* this course is designed for teaching wreck diving and diving in caverns with a low degree of penetration
Do not forget!
* the wrecks are nice from the inside as well, but without a guide line you can easily lose orientation in the wreck
* this course is intended for divers who are interested in learning how to work with a line and the basics of diving in closed spaces
* upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an internationally valid
diving certification of the Wreck Diver
Wreck diver certification entitles you to
* dive in the Wrecks and Caverns, i.e. mainly in Cenotes
Self-study before and during the course
You will find all study materials in the e-learning section of the des.blue website
We offer training program for closed and corporate groups.
You can complete training dives with us according to your wishes in the
Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Egypt, Malta etc.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
Do you think about to buy your diving equipment?
We suggest following BRANDS
* ScubaForce - detailed offer you find HERE
* SCUBAPRO - detailed offer you find HERE
* AQUALUNG - detailed offer you find HERE