* Deep Diver
* 18-127 years
* 40 dives in open water, of which 10 dives in the range of 25-30 meters completed and confirmed in Logbook
* AOWD certification or equivalent
* good health - completed health questionnaire before the start of the course
Certification after the course
* globally recognized certification for open water diving to a basic depth of a maximum of 39 meters
Maximum diving depth
* 39 meters
* Sports and recreational course
Diving with at least one diving partner - "buddy".
"Buddy" is the worldwide name for a diving partner
Course / lesson section
* theoretical blocks of diving lessons according to the documentation - manual or presentation
* open water diving with diving device
Type of teaching
Theory + practical part
* theoretical blocks of diving instruction
* open water with diving device
* complete diving equipment
* diving ABCD - mask, snorkel, fins, neoprene boots
* diving equipment appropriate to the conditions in which the training will take place - swimsuit, neoprene suit, hood, gloves
* diving device, i.e. regulator - two I. stages and two II. stages - primary with a hose length of 210 cm and secondary suspended on rubber under the chin, inflator hose, console, buoyancy control device (BCD), integrated weight system and a filled tank with air or nitrox - up to 40% oxygen content
* diving computer
* cutting tool
* reel buoy
* underwater compass
* two diving lights - main and backup
* wetnotes or writing board
* the course takes place within few days (it is possible to spread over several weeks), the schedule is adjusted according to the current situation and according to the time possibilities of the course participants.
* Diving Instructor + Supervisor, i.e. Divemaster or Assistant Instructor or Assistant Divemaster
* the course is led by experienced diving instructors who focus on clear and safe training
The DEEP DIVER course is one of recreational courses from a wide portfolio of recreational, technical, medical, meditation, but also children's courses offered by our
Diving Education Society
In our course manual you will find all the necessary information for diving and also everything related to scuba diving for beginners.
All topics have a logical sequence so that your learning is easy to remember and understand.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
And in this spirit, your course will take place.
Teaching and teaching materials
Teaching is led by experienced instructors with many years of experience and internationally valid qualifications.
We organize courses in individual and group form.
We offer teaching program for closed groups and corporate groups.
Teaching materials for the Deep Diver course include
* and more...
In order to provide you with enough time for your training and the opportunity to practice your newly acquired diving skills, we offer you the following advantageous solutions:
* one month before the start of your planned course, we will explain to you and demonstrate in open water the diving knowledge and skills that are required in the course and are therefore mandatory
* we will correct any mistakes together so that you have the opportunity to train the following month and be fully prepared when entering the course
* during the course, we will take advantage of the gained experience
Our diving instructors, both recreational and technical, are fully available to you.
* the development of theoretical knowledge of deep dive planning and their practical training
* in addition - 4 training test dives in open water
Course and training parameters
* introductory briefing, positive motivation, energization of the organism
* introduction to the basic points and limits of the lesson and course
* positive relaxation, preparation for practical exercises
* during each dive in open water we perform basic safety checks and check the functionality of the equipment - check for bubble leakage, check for attachment of the bottle to the BCD, check for flooding, mask check
*repetition of acquired skills from the AOWD course
* Out of Air (OoA) situation training - "I have no air" in advanced mode, i.e. climbing from a depth of 40 m with a buddy one device, including a safety decompression stop at 6 m for 6 min.
* practice of decompression procedures to depths of 40 m
* practice of opening and closing the valve (V drill) under water
* slow ascent from 6m depth 3 min to the water surface
* swimming in full gear without a mask 25 m
* diver training without air at a distance of 10 m
* basic kicks training (helicopter, reversing)
* practice of decompression stops in 6 m for 6 min on the spot without movement with the help of decompression buoy
* final debriefing and entry of the dive into the logbook
* for open water lessons, the limit for one instructor is 4 participants per dive course
* in case of assistance of the divemaster during the training, the maximum limits for the number of course participants can be increased by 1
* it can also be a decompression dive, where one decompression stop is mandatory at 6 meters for the time according to the draft plan and the calculation determined according to the decompression table. The maximum output speed is 9 m/ min.
* gas consumption management is required, which is ruled by the rule of thirds, i.e. a third for descend, a third for ascend and a third is a reserve
* when the depth reaches 20 meters, the OWD rules are followed, i.e. the ascend to the surface when the pressure drops below 60 Bar
* the maximum depth of the first dive in open water is 30 m and none of the following dives must exceed a depth of 40 meters
* a maximum of 2 dives can be performed in one day with a minimum surface interval of 2 hours or as calculated using decompression tables or computers
* upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an internationally valid
diving certification of the Deep Diver
Deep Diver certification entitles you to
* dive in open water in the depth of 39 meters
* with a Divemaster or with an Instructor even in deeper depths
Self-study before and during the course
You will find all study materials in the e-learning section of the des.blue website
We offer training program for closed and corporate groups.
You can complete training dives with us according to your wishes in the
Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Egypt, Malta etc.
DIVING IS A PLEASURE
Do you think about to buy your diving equipment?
We suggest following BRANDS